Operations Analyst - Endorsement
Mumbai, India /
Operations – Operations /
Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Reporting to the Team leader Endorsement, as an Operations Analyst for Endorsement team, you will be responsible for collecting and reviewing documents from customers and placing it with the insurers within the agreed turnaround time and format. You will also escalate delays and issues with insurers directly.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Placing endorsement request with Insurers
- Understand the documentation requirements from all insurance companies
- Collect, and review documents submitted by clients to ensure they comply with necessary requirements / refer to Confluence checklist and placement process for accuracy
- Follow up with clients for documents, escalate to team leaders when necessary
- Submit request (through insurers portal and via email) and follow up with insurers
- Update Dashboard on daily basis to ensure compliance with the agreed turnaround time
- Track and update the accuracy data for each request (client, operations and insurer accuracy)
- Endorsement process Optimization
- Provide continuous feedback / suggestions to support the improvement of the process
- Update Confluence pages with Insurer updates and all other relevant information
- Optimize the workflows
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1-2 years of experience in the insurance industry, specifically in Sales Operations or Account Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong strategic, critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- Building strong relationships and ability to work effectively with cross-functionally both internally and externally