Insurance Partner - Commission Only
Dubai, UAE /
Sales – Commercial Sales /
Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and what it takes to partner up with Bayzat? If you are confident with your selling capabilities and would like to be the creator of your own fate by joining one of the most disruptive and fastest growing organizations in the insure-tech space, then keep on reading!
As an Insurance Partner you will be an integral part of Bayzat’s sales team, with an overall objective of helping clients compare and buy insurance and advising potential customers who have expressed interest across any line of insurance in the United Arab Emirates.
You will be an ambassador of our brand, accountable for highlighting Bayzat’s value proposition, ensuring our clients fully understand how Bayzat stands out and why we should be their first choice when it comes to anything insurance related.
In a nutshell, here is why we are different:
- Share revenue on all new business and renewals! Get paid in a timely fashion and see the outstanding and reconciled dues on a real time dashboard.
- Generate new revenue from employees on retail insurance lines through our Employee Benefits portal with no additional work!
- The Bayzat platform fully automates insurance operations so you can focus on generating more revenue and less time on operational/admin items!
- Offer the Work Life Platform to your clients at no cost! Help them manage HR & Payroll for free and as a result enjoy retention rates as high as 90% for customers using the software.
- Utilize our world class technology to and enjoy instant policy placement, real-time additions and deletions, and instant claims submissions & approvals through our app.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 2 years in insurance and quota- carrying sales or account management position dealing with client qualifying, expectation setting, and deal negotiations
- An entrepreneurial and resilient mindset with a desire to take accountability for one’s own success through a partnership/revenue-sharing model
- Contacts with HR and C-level professionals in the UAE is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- Competitive and hungry to be the best
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, and full of positivity
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments, and inspiring everyone around to do great work
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Presentable for client meetings
- A role model for junior staff
- Exceptional working knowledge and understanding of insurance in the UAE, including international and local benefits knowledge
- A proven record in Sales within the UAE
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Commission based role, offering a competitive commission structure.