VP of Account Management
Dubai, UAE /
Sales – Commercial Account Management /
Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Team Leadership
- Leading and supporting day-to-day activities required to hit Account Management targets
- Build, monitor, and report on the team’s forecasted vs actual performance
- Build analyze and improve on Management Reporting structures
- Managing resources on the Account Management on an individual as well as collective level
- Providing holistic feedback and training to team members for continued development
- Creating strategic initiatives that align with Company-wide requirements & ensuring alignment on these initiatives within the Account Management team and other impacted divisions (Ops, Product, etc)
- Executing, monitoring, and consistently improving on the delivery of strategic goals
- Adhering to Company processes and improving on the processes as required
- Consistently monitoring and improving the customer experience (based on customer segmentation)
- Drive change and improvement across the Company in any areas that may impact or improve customer experience
- Become the Trusted Advisor for Key Tier 1 Accounts
- Monitor market trends and identify the impact and required actions to take advantage of opportunities very early
- Conduct loss reviews with key accounts and identify gaps to be fixed
- Find appropriate and creative solutions for highly sensitive situations / escalations
- Develop Thought Leadership (participate in events, write articles, etc) to increase market profile
- Develop relationships with Insurer partners
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous experience:
- Managing and developing team members in different roles (junior, mid level)
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders
- Building relationships with external stakeholders
- Execution of complex Client projects
- Experience in working with large sets of data – manipulating, analyzing, and presenting conclusions
- Well versed in reporting advice, risks, and solutions to a diverse audience
- Experienced in holding multiple roles and delivering successfully within an organization
- Experience in becoming a trusted advisor in a field in a B2B capacity