Customer Success Executive
Mumbai, India /
Sales – Customer Success /
Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
The main goal of Customer Success is helping Bayzat’s customers meet, and surpass, their objectives at work. Customers expect Bayzat to help them become better at their job and perform at a higher level for their company, and the Customer Success team helps them achieve that.
The main responsibilities of a Customer Success Executive are to ensure training, onboarding, and effective platform usage takes place in parallel to collecting actionable customer feedback that helps to continue to evolve the Bayzat platform.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Go above and beyond to ensure Bayzat’s customers are actively working towards their goals and that they will be happy with the service provided. This includes customer training, on-going support, consultative calls, strategic planning, customer outreach and customer marketing.
- Identify, implement and optimize KPIs to understand customer usage, behaviours and red flags indicating potential customer churn.
- Review the customer accounts and customers’ ‘health score’ to increase user retention and decrease churn rates, along with increasing activation rates and customer satisfaction.
- Have daily and ongoing communication with customers while tracking the entire customer life cycle and coming up with solutions for issues.
- Anticipate, foresee and create policies and processes around the customer journey to success that optimize the customer experience.
- Pinpoint the customers’ needs and create processes that reflect their goals.
- Provide actionable insights to the product development team based on customer feedback (i.e. new features and feature enhancements).
- Provide technical support to customers and training on products.
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize our software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans.
- Create and improve customer training materials.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant Customer Success experience
- Be customer service oriented
- Be a team player who is able to build and maintain close relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Be passionate about technology
- Have the ability to analyse and extract research data
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong strategic, critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- Experience working in a high-growth environment