Technology Sales Manager
Sales – Technology Sales
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region. We have 170+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
The Technology Sales Manager will play a critical role in driving our customer’s HR system transformation journey. We are looking for a talented individual who will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding the Bayzat Benefits Platform in the SME market and significantly contribute to achieving the business and revenue targets for the sales team.
Being a part of one of the fastest growing startups; this role will present the opportunity to learn and sell a winning product, develop skills and knowledge, continuously grow and be a part of Bayzat’s success story.
The below outlines the corresponding responsibilities of the Technology Sales Manager but does not represent an exhaustive or complete list of activities:
- Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospecting to successful closure
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, relationship building, researching the market and related products, presenting our product in a structured and professional way
- Win 25%+ of deals sourced by inbound & outbound sales development, as well as deals sourced independently
- Independently identify and acquire new customers, and up-sell to existing customer base
- Provide excellent customer service and look for ways to enhance the client experience
- Achieve and aim to exceed assigned targets within agreed timelines
- Build a sustainable and robust pipeline quarter by quarter, ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning.
- Cultivate a supportive and high performing culture within the Sales Team and wider business
- Adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
Who are we looking for?
- A strong sales and business background centered on software technologies is highly desirable
- Ideally 2 to 3 years of sales experience; with at least 1 year of local market experience
- Deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies
- A skillful presenter with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments and inspiring everyone around to do great work
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, full of positivity and, hungry to be the best