Client Success Director - APAC
Bazaarvoice in APAC
Based in Surry Hills we have a small and culturally diverse local team responsible for the success of our Asia Pacific business. Our clients include a majority of Australia’s largest retailers as well as global and local brands. The region has a start-up vibe that benefits from the support of a larger global company. We are client obsessed, work hard and have a team culture that is both entrepreneurial and fun.
This is an account management role and as our Client Success Director (CSD), you will own the long-term relationship with a number of key clients. Your success is based on client retention. The core focus when consulting with clients will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the client business and their priorities.
- Working with them to develop a strategic and innovative Social Commerce program that will drive measurable success.
- Analysing your clients’ business goals and matching these with the most impactful Bazaarvoice activity – and partnering with the different teams internally to deliver on this.
Is this opportunity a good fit for you?
Bazaarvoice are client obsessed and as the job title suggests, this is a heavily client orientated role so we’re expecting you to possess the same passion and drive too! Firstly, you’ll be responsible for owning a portfolio of circa 30 accounts, so you must have a highly disciplined and organised approach to servicing clients simultaneously and in a programmatic manner. You’ll be someone who can comfortably prioritise your workload and easily build trust and rapport when developing and owning client relationships through phone, email, events and in person.
You’ll love discovering the clients’ internal business success metrics and be able to advise, influence, and define key ROI measurements. This will include recommending strategies and tactics to achieve the desired results. You will ensure that key clients stay on track in their execution of their success plans, so educating and helping them understand the value they are receiving from Bazaarvoice’s solutions is essential. This also includes consulting clients to promote and leverage customer-generation content for their websites and other channels (online and offline).
Moreover, you’ll also be a very strong planner and able to look 6 months ahead of each client’s contract renewal and facilitate that process. You’ll be proactive in identifying opportunities to expand the scope of Bazaarvoice’s footprint within the client’s business. Finally, you’ll also advocate internally for client needs within Bazaarvoice and ensure your individual customer achievements are recognised internally too.
This role is vital in ensuring we forge on going and excellent strategic relationships with our clients. You are going to be working in the vibrant and exciting area of social commerce with some of the world’s leading brands. If you have the relevant experience and up for this new challenge, please apply today!
The key things we are going to be looking for in your CV and assessing you on are:
- University degree or similar.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in account management, ideally within software, research, online and/ or other marketing/ e-commerce technologies.
- Industry knowledge in any of the following: retail, manufacturing, consumer electronics, CPG, media or financial services.
- Ability to navigate and build champions across complex client organizations, tailoring strategy recommendations based on identified business issues.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage workload across multiple accounts concurrently.
- Customer-centric with a focus on delivering value (KPIs definition tracking).
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills. Coupled with public speaking experience (executive level audience).
- Travel: some of your time will be spent travelling to meet with clients – predominantly across the region. Travel will also be required to attend training and team events in Austin, Texas.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with absolute willingness to go the extra mile and exceed expectations.
- Attention to detail, highly organised, with an absolute focus on quality of work.
- Full authorisation to work in Australia with no restrictions.
- Marketing and/ or e-commerce program management experience.
- Knowledge of and/ or previous experience with the kind of brands/ retailers that Bazaarvoice work with.
Bazaarvoice connects brands and retailers to consumers, so that every shopping experience feels personal. From search and discovery to purchase and advocacy, Bazaarvoice’s solutions reach in-market shoppers, personalize their experiences, and give them the confidence to buy. Each month in the Bazaarvoice Network, more than a billion consumers view and share authentic content including reviews, questions and answers, and social photos across 6,000 brand and retail websites. Across the network, Bazaarvoice captures billions of shopper signals monthly - data that powers high-efficiency digital advertising and personalization with unmatched relevance.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, and Australia. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 5K brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one-half billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Last year, 135K reviews were submitted each day.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.