Field Marketing Manager UK&I and Nordics
Marketing – Marketing /
At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
It’s official: Bazaarvoice is a Great Place to Work in the US , Australia, India, Lithuania, and the UK!
We’re looking for a marketing professional with a proven background in B2B marketing who gets excited by the opportunity to define and orchestrate the marketing mix to effectively contribute in exceeding Bazaarvoice regional business goals.
Highly geared to realising the potential in collaborating with sales teams at all levels and drive growth in revenue in the field, this position will be the subject matter expert for the regional teams marketing effectiveness and delivering marketing-sourced demand and ultimately, revenue for the UK/I and Nordics region.
The Field marketing manager is focused on providing input to the global team, localizing global campaigns and supplementing with local-specific campaigns aligned to the UK/I/Nordics regional business needs.
Reporting to the Head of EMEA Marketing, you will work closely with the global marketing organization, and the regional VP of sales and their teams. You will also collaborate with other teams in the EMEA Revenue organization (incorporating all business functions aligning to growth BV’s business in EMEA) and contribute daily to the continued long-term success of what is a strategic growth area for Bazaarvoice as we invest across the board to continually exceed our short, medium, and longer-term growth goals.
Key to this role is having a high degree of understanding the modern B2B marketing mix and its ability to impact at a local country (geography and market segment) level as part of a fast-paced global SaaS business.
You’ll take that knowledge and collaborate with the global marketing function to tailor global programs to fulfil local business needs, as well as create locally-defined programs and campaigns to drive revenue.
You’ll demonstrate a proven track record of strategy, leverage, origination of marketing programs and campaigns to deliver pipeline growth through a wide variety of performance channels.
- Serve as the in-region marketing-based demand generation expert as it relates to acquisition strategies, platforms and partners in key EMEA markets, including any overall or market-specific trends
- Own the marketing number (MQLs, pipeline and closed won business) as a key part of overall pipeline generation for the business
- Fully integrate with the regional business VP and their teams to understand where marketing can drive their business goals.
- Understand the market and sales challenges faced within your specific geography, and identify marketing opportunities enabling Bazaarvoice continued progress in the region.
- Contribute as a key regional field marketing expert to drive ROI for local business needs, primarily through targeting growth in our current customer base as well as acquisition of net new logos.
- Provide culturally-informed and target-relevant guidance and recommendations for global teams to design campaigns for you to deliver directly or support into region.
- Work cross-functionally on new market or product launches, including translation/localization, content development, and acquisition, ensuring our online presence outside of English language is fully optimized.
- Knowledge of / experience in consumer-focused business and industries would be an added advantage, including Retail, Health & Beauty, Consumer packaged goods, Food & Beverage, Fashion and apparel.
- 7+ years of proven success in building and scaling new logo demand generation, customer acquisition and engagement programs, ideally within fast growing SaaS based technology companies.
- Deep familiarity within the UKI as it relates to B2B demand generation, customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactics.
- High degree of empathy to engage across various teams and individuals at local, regional and global level to enable and catalyse skills to bring to bear on marketing actions driving brand awareness, demand generation and advocacy on behalf of Bazaarvoice.
- Adept at utilising marketing technology to drive effective demand based campaigns and events (tools such as Marketo, 6sense, Sendoso, PathFactory, etc).
- Comfortable diving into data to produce informed strategic recommendations and insights to inform investment decisions and reporting back on subsequent ROI (high degree of familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Domo, Salesforce).
- Working knowledge of paid customer/user acquisition platforms and processes, including ad technology, social media, content syndication, etc across EMEA
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude; willing and able to get in the weeds
- Fluency in English required
- Full authorization to work in U.K. without any restrictions, sponsorship will not be provided
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.