Senior Product Manager
What you’ll be doing:
In cooperation with one of our Managers of Product Management (that’s a lot of management in one phrase), you’ll be working on our core product, Conversations. Talk about scale, your work will touch billions of users; seriously, billions. Not to mention, you’ll be providing solutions to a who’s who client-list that anyone would be proud to claim.
- Interacting with development teams
- Writing user stories in Jira
- Guiding the future of our core product, Conversations
Who you are:
We’re looking for an articulate, talented, and collaborative Product Manager. This is a perfect role for someone early in their career and excited to work at incredible scale. You should be comfortable speaking tech and leading those conversations with engineering teams. A good Product Manager has empathy for the user and can translate that to actionable user stories; this skill goes far here. An entrepreneurial background or experience in a high-growth start-up would be an awesome bonus.
- Highly collaborative and a strong communicator
- Strategic thinker able to transition to execution seamlessly
- Empathy for the user
At Bazaarvoice, our vision is creating the world’s smartest network of customers, brands and retailers. Each month, more than one-half billion consumers view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about tens of millions of products in our network. Our technology platform gives leading brands and retailers solutions that enable them to engage with consumers wherever they shop – online, in-store or on their mobile devices. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices across North America and Europe.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 5K brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one-half billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Last year, 135K reviews were submitted each day.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.