Senior Growth Architect
America – Growth Marketing
Come to our new Innovation Center at 10 Hudson Yards to Help Lead User Adoption and Growth of New Game Changing Products and Companies
You have a passion for marketing, launching effective campaigns, tracking their results, and improving with every iteration.
Here’s Your New Opportunity
We’re a global team of the most accomplished designers, engineers, and product experts you’ll find anywhere. The new business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the world's most important companies, and help them get to the next horizon of digital innovation.
As a Senior Growth Architect, you will:
- Be responsible for input on growth strategy, execution, and optimization for one of our digital businesses
- Provide input into multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
- Work with Growth team to implement market viability tests
- Prepare growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines for internal and external use
- Convert insights into action- see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
- Contribute to vetting and building out our marketing tech stack partnerships
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
As a Senior Growth Architect, you will need:
- 5+ years of professional experience in industry, consulting, or agency
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
To learn more, visit us at careers.BCGDV.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://careers.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.