Head of Growth Marketing - Stealth Vehicle Service Platform
America – Portfolio Companies
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
We are getting ready to launch and scale an automotive service startup that could transform the consumer vehicle ownership experience. The vision is an end-to-end vehicle service platform that connects consumers with repair shops leveraging the industry’s most advance data platform. Financially backed and operationally supported by one of world’s most recognized automotive companies and BCGDV, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the $50B US auto repair industry and targets to touch over 100M cars in the US alone, infusing cutting edge technology into an industry primed for innovation.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Marketing to join the executive leadership team and own the sales and marketing strategy and execution for this disruptive startup in the automotive space.
· Create end-to-end marketing strategies, including channels, budget, branding and content
· Lead market and consumer research to understand evolving consumer and market
· Derive consumer insights from marketing activities and analytics to help shape product direction and roadmap
Build Great Talent & Teams
· Attract and retain world-class sales and marketing team, as well as a network of world-class marketing agencies.
· Cultivate a high-performing, one-team culture on the sales and marketing team.
Win in the Marketplace
· Maintain deep understanding of key customer bases, including demographics, needs segmentation, interests, and willingness to pay
· Manage competition and threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation and in-depth understanding of market, consumer needs and priorities, key business economics and the differentiated value proposition of products
· Create and implement best-in-class marketing campaigns to grow user base
Execute with Excellence
· Effectively prioritize and make growth objectives
· Continuously rebalance sales and marketing spend and effort towards the highest-returning initiative to ensure maximum return on marketing investment (ROMI)
· Maximize sign-ups such as app downloads and installations while minimizing cost of customer acquisition
· Shape and coordinate omni-channel campaign execution across search, display, email, social, offline
Disrupt & Innovate
· Provide consumer insights from marketing activities and analytics to help shape product direction and roadmap.
· Drive innovative user growth strategies & product discoverability.
Mobilize Stakeholders, Inspire by Meaning & Purpose
· Drive sales growth and user adoption through developing deeper ecosystem partnerships and relationships.
· Communicate marketplace strategy and evolution to employees and shareholders.
· Be the voice of the company at industry events, such as startup conferences and automotive tradeshows.
· Demonstrate genuine passion as an evangelist for our product and services both internally and externally.
Desired Expertise and Experience
· Proven track record of driving rapid growth through marketing campaigns and bringing digital products to market (5+ years)
· Experience leading high-performing marketing teams (3+ years, preferably at a high growth tech company)
· Expertise in product marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, and/or SEO
· Successful background building attribution model systems/platforms for measurement and optimization (MixPanel, Google Analytics, etc.)
· Experience in guerrilla marketing with rapid test and deployment capabilities
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to changing priorities in fast paced environment
· Experience launching and scaling digital marketplaces
· Optional: experience in the digital automotive space