Senior In-house Designer (m/f/x)
Berlin – Communication Design
BCG Digital Ventures builds, scales and invests in startups with the world's most influential companies.
We are looking for a creative and innovative Senior Communication Designer with a focus on in-house design to join our team in Berlin. Our Communication Design team helps ventures and initiatives come to life through thoughtful design and impactful storytelling, from presentations to branding and visual to motion design. This is an opportunity to make an impact on a rapidly expanding office with a chance to shape how Communication Design is represented in Berlin and showcased on a global level.
What you will do:
- Tell captivating stories to expand BCG Digital Ventures narrative effectively through print and marketing material, presentations, on screen, events and beyond
- Strategise, develop and visualise business driving design solutions with finesse and excellence from the first sketch to final execution
- Create, maintain and evolve visual design guidelines for the German/ Central European market that advance our brand
- Own and manage creative responsibilities (with no or little supervision)
- Deliver high-quality end result and provide quality assurance of all deliverables, sometimes under extreme pressure
What we look for:
- Contemporary and compelling portfolio demonstrating strengths in conceptual thinking, typography, layout and brand system development with an incredible attention to craft and detail (experience in motion design and UI is a plus)
- Curious mindset paired with exceptional design aesthetics and awareness of design trends and innovation
- Several years of brand design experience, preferably in design agencies, creative agencies or start-ups
- Ability to seamlessly work across print and digital media and proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and others), Sketch and PowerPoint
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines while effectively communicating with peers and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
What we offer:
At BCGDV we care about our people.
Whether you are new to Berlin, want to balance family and work or want to involve yourself in one of our internal initiatives. We at DV attract learners and curious people and offer a competitive benefit scheme.
Benefits and other perks:
- Insurance (life/disability/accident)
- KiTa placement
- Gym subsidy
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities
- Relocation Support
Your life at DV:
- Hungry? We’ve got you covered: Whether you have a sweet tooth or want to eat healthier, we provide you with delicious snacks and meals, from cake time to office lunch on Fridays.
- In-house Yoga and massage
- Meet-ups (Start Up and Tech Talks) and initiatives like DV Pride, DV Women, and Social Impact
- Company events such Getaways, Kids Party, Summer, Pride and End-of-year party
Does this match your profile? If so, we look forward to receive your application, incl. your portfolio.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.