Marketing Manager, Media & Analytics - Biopharmaceutical company
America – Portfolio Companies
Drive the Next Horizon of Biopharmaceutical Growth
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
BCGDV is a key strategic partner to a dramatically growing pharmaceutical company driving patient centric transformation in the biopharmaceutical space. This growth is driven by the launch of a broad and compelling patient activation campaign across the range of traditional and digital media, concurrently building a global network of distribution and selling partners with strong local and regional relationships that span 38 countries.
Commitment to patients is a core value of this company driven by the knowledge that their work is important and the desire to make a difference. It offers prospective employees exciting challenges and unique opportunities for career growth, including a fast-paced environment emphasizing innovation and achievement. Employees are offered market competitive salaries and a bonus program along with comprehensive health, wellness and retirement plan benefits. In addition, there is an Equity Compensation Plan that provides eligible employees the opportunity to receive grants of stock options for the purchase of the Company’s Common Stock and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan which provides eligible employees the opportunity to purchase shares of common stock at a discounted price.
The Marketing Manager of Media & Analytics is an operational role responsible for the centralization of marketing and product analytics, as well as agency and other account management. Reporting to the Director of Marketing this individual will have direct responsibility for defining, aggregating, and streamlining marketing analytics.
Marketing Manager, Media & Analytics
· Responsible for aggregating, analysis, and dash boarding of all sources of marketing data from internal activities as well as media agency: paid search, paid social, display, TV, print, and other earned, owned and paid channels.
· Building a comprehensive understanding of the media mix and working with the marketing department to optimize and allocate spend accordingly
· Work with broader marketing department to define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests at weekly cadence. Lead agile principles and approach to create continuous rapid improvement.
· Turn insights into action - see customer acquisition, engagement, and retention (customer lifecycle) process through from ideation to execution
· Work with agencies and “hands on keys” where needed to execute and manage media campaigns.
· Define, validate, and standardize within the organization what our core KPIs and operating metrics should be at the executive team and working team levels, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV.
· Lead diligence, implementation, and continuous refinement of the media mix through media mix modeling and multi-touch attribution first party/in house capabilities and third party service providers.
· Ensure existing analytics solutions are correctly implemented, and augment/enhance where necessary.
· Work across multiple stakeholders and assist in managing agencies to align on key KPIs and goals.
· Capable of working independently throughout the complete analytical customer and product lifecycle including data extraction/preparation, analysis and presentation of results
As a Marketing Manager, Media & Analytics you will need:
· 3-5+ years in an analytics role within marketing and/or growth
· B.S. degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering or similar quantitative field
· A proven track record of personal success, and ambitious undertakings
· Experience executing and analyzing media campaigns across paid media: search, social, and display.
· Leading change efforts as it pertains to marketing analytics and KPI selection
· Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our measurement and optimization initiatives and company
· Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
· Strong communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
· Extremely hands on with a data driven approach
· Expert understanding of analytics and attribution platforms and tools (Adobe, Google, MarketShare, Convertro, Mixpanel, etc)