Growth Architect - B2B
America – Growth Marketing
Come to our Manhattan Beach Innovation Center to Help Lead User Adoption and Growth of New Game Changing Products and Companies!
You have a passion for marketing, launching effective campaigns, tracking their results, and improving with every iteration. You’ve learned best practices, and excel in a scrappy, startup environment.
Here’s Your New Opportunity
Many of our corporate ventures are focused on building businesses partnerships, so we are looking for someone who has deep expertise leveraging multiple channels to grow B2B businesses. We’re a global team of the most accomplished designers, engineers, and product experts you’ll find anywhere. The new business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the world's most important companies, and help them get to the next horizon of digital innovation.
As a Growth Architect, you will:
- Drive B2B, SMB and enterprise go to market approach and methodology for our corporate ventures across multiple industries: industrial goods, financial, telco, and energy, etc.
- Be responsible for growth strategy, execution, and optimization for one of our digital businesses
- Architect and execute multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs: inside/outside sales, business development/partnerships, SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, product whitepapers and sales collateral, etc.
- Design holistic lead generation and nurturing campaigns, leveraging marketing automation and CRM functionalities
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
- Prepare growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines for internal and external use
- Convert insights into action - see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
- Contribute to vetting and building out our marketing tech stack partnerships
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
As a Growth Architect, you will need:
- Client or agency side experience with B2B go to market planning and execution
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings in a business to business
- Experience developing an internal sales strategy
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- 4-7 years of professional experience in industry, consulting, or agency
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
To learn more, visit us at careers.BCGDV.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://careers.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.