Senior Financial Analyst
America – Venture Operations
We're BCG Digital Ventures:
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Operations Team:
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Operations Team is how we redefine what’s possible. It’s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed.
From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
The mission of the recruiting team at BCG Digital Ventures is to help our internal teams and our portfolio companies grow and scale. We find and engage top digital talent and connect them with game changing opportunities to create the next wave of disruptive digital businesses. We are hiring a Recruiting Operations Lead that will enable our recruiting team to continue growing seamlessly.
- Partner with Heads of Department, Cohort Leads, and Senior Leadership in forecasting operating costs in the U.S. and international divisions
- Actively participate in the annual planning process and forecasting updates·
- Proactively review operating expenses for accuracy and coordinate with accounting department on booking of monthly journal entries
- Collaborate with regional office leadership to provide accurate monthly results
- Prepare month-end results package and distribute to regional offices
- Meet with Department Heads to review variances to plan and identify potential cost savings for their department
- Complete and analyze various reports; focusing on: business metrics, monthly results and review of the P&Ls to identify variances against plan
- Contribute to the preparation of the monthly reporting PowerPoint deck including preparing reports on operating costs
- Perform other duties and work on other special projects or initiatives, as necessary
- As a part of DV Global FP&A team work on completing regular and ad hoc requests, special projects, and performing various duties
- Continually seeking to improve financial and administrative processes and operational effectiveness
- Ensure that local practices comply with BCG Digital Ventures policies and highlight areas of risk
- Document processes and best practices to create stronger and more uniform practices across all offices
- 4+ years finance and/or accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence to work independently
- Strong customer service orientation
- Exceptional out of the box thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders and with geographically dispersed teams
- Proficiency in Excel a must and working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational and process management skills combined with an ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Oracle, Hyperion, SAP experience preferred
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.