Sr. Test Automation Engineer
America – Engineering
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Build Team.
We have entered a decade of disruption of large corporate business models, driven by a step change in the power of technology and the audacity and speed of start-ups. To be fit for the future, visionary companies will deliberately re-imagine themselves by injecting or attacking established models with new ideas fueled by technology.
Our Venture Build Team consists of world-class business leaders, product designers, engineers and technology experts. Together, we are helping corporations own the next horizon of innovation.
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Create progressive solutions to solve complex test automation challenges
- Collaborate with the engineering team to architect, develop, and maintain an innovative test automation system for the organization, with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and other quality goals
- Apply Development and QA Best Practices and actively look for process improvement opportunities
- Build and maintain automated test systems
- Mentor and assist QA Engineers in the use of automation tools
- Maintain test environments and test automation systems
- Work in a fast paced environment and find the right balance between delivering quality products and aggressive release cycles
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will need:
- Knowledge of UNIX / Linux / OS X operating systems is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and database is a plus
- Knowledge of Spring Framework
- Experience in backend automation. FE or UI automation is a plus
- Experience deploying in cloud environment
- Use of Docker and/or containers in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc…)
- Familiarity and experience with CI/CD processes and platforms
- Experience with Agile software and test-driven development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.