Head of ISP Sales - Stealth Vehicle Service Platform
America – Portfolio Companies
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
We are getting ready to launch and scale an automotive service startup that could transform the consumer vehicle ownership experience. The vision is an end-to-end vehicle service platform that connects consumers with repair shops leveraging the industry’s most advance data platform. Financially backed and operationally supported by one of world’s most recognized automotive companies and BCGDV, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the $50B US auto repair industry and targets to touch over 100M cars in the US alone, infusing cutting edge technology into an industry primed for innovation.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of ISP Sales to join the executive leadership team and drive partnership strategy and network growth for this disruptive startup in the automotive service space.
· Create end-to-end partnership development strategies, targeting franchise and independent repair shops, as well as dealer networks
· Lead market research to understand evolving industry dynamic of service providers
· Derive insights from analytics to help shape product direction and roadmap
Win in the Marketplace
· Maintain deep understanding of service provider segments, including demographics, needs segmentation, interests, and willingness to pay
· Create and implement attractive value propositions for partners to continuously grow the network of service providers on the platform
· Creates fly-wheel, positive economies of scale with supply side automotive partnership development
Execute with Excellence
· Strong negotiator with demonstrated track record creating win-win partnerships
· Develop and continuously manage deep relationships with partners
· Effectively prioritize and make growth objectives
· Maximize partner sign up while minimizing cost of acquisition
· Utilize creative channels to target and reach potential partners
Build Great Talent & Teams
· Attract and retain world-class business development team.
· Cultivate a high-performing, one-team culture on the business development team.
Disrupt & Innovate
· Provide insights from partnership activities and analytics to help shape product direction and roadmap.
· Drive innovative network growth strategies & product discoverability.
Mobilize Stakeholders, Inspire by Meaning & Purpose
· Communicate business development strategy and evolution to employees and shareholders.
· Be the voice of the company at industry events, such as startup conferences and automotive tradeshows.
· Turn the partner network into advocates for our product.
· Demonstrate genuine passion as an evangelist for our product and services both internally and externally.
Desired Expertise and Experience
· Required automotive aftermarkets industry experience (10+ years)
· Existing relationships to dealer and Independent Service provider (ISP) network
· Proven track record of driving rapid growth through partnership development
· Expertise with service processes within a repair shop or dealership
· Outstanding selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive-level partners
· Persuasive negotiator able to achieve consensus amongst differing opinions & perspectives
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to changing priorities in fast paced environment
· Experience leading high-performing business development teams of 3 years or more, preferably at a high growth tech company
· Relevant experience in building up partnership networks and product ecosystems