Lead Communication Designer (focus on Presentation Design) (m/f/x)
Berlin – Communication Design
BCG Digital Ventures builds, scales and invests in startups with the world's most influential companies.
We are looking for a creative and innovative Lead Communication Designer with focus on Presentation Design to join our team in Berlin. As part of the Communication Design team, you will help ventures and initiatives come to life through thoughtful design and impactful storytelling, from presentations to branding and visual to motion design. This is an opportunity to make an impact on a rapidly expanding office with a chance to shape how Communication Design is represented in Berlin and showcased on a global level.
What you will do:
- Design and refine impactful PowerPoint presentations to meet strategic goals, both for C-level executives and various business areas, sometimes under extreme pressure
- Manage creative responsibilities for different projects, give direction to more junior communication designers and liaise with the team to ensure that business objectives are translated into strong design solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in a way that ensures smooth work flows and creative excellence
- Manage and oversee freelance design capacities as and when applicable
- Develop and drive communication design strategy and offering together with the Communication Design Manager
What we look for:
- High design esthetics and a contemporary and compelling portfolio
- A Visual Design degree (e.g. in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Media Design or a comparable qualification) and significant years of experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud programs (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Detail-oriented with an ability to carefully review work, think laterally and creatively
- Leadership experience and a track record in developing a team of designers
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, German is a plus
What we offer:
At BCGDV we care about our people.
Whether you are new to Berlin, want to balance family and work or want to involve yourself in one of our internal initiatives. We at DV attract learners and curious people and offer a competitive benefit scheme.
Benefits and other perks:
- Insurance (life/disability/accident)
- KiTa placement
- Gym subsidy
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities
- Relocation Support
Your life at DV:
- Hungry? We’ve got you covered: Whether you have a sweet tooth or want to eat healthier, we provide you with delicious snacks and meals, from cake time to office lunch on Fridays.
- In-house Yoga and massage
- Meet-ups (Start Up and Tech Talks) and initiatives like DV Pride, DV Women, and Social Impact
- Company events such Getaways, Kids Party, Summer, Pride and End-of-year party
Does this match your profile? If so, we look forward to receive your application, incl. your portfolio.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.