Growth Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical Product
America – Portfolio Companies
Drive the Next Horizon of Biopharmaceutical Growth
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
BCGDV is a key strategic partner to a dramatically growing pharmaceutical company driving patient centric transformation in the biopharmaceutical space. This growth is driven by the launch of a broad and compelling patient activation campaign across the range of traditional and digital media, concurrently building a global network of distribution and selling partners with strong local and regional relationships that span 38 countries.
Commitment to patients is a core value of this company driven by the knowledge that their work is important and the desire to make a difference. It offers prospective employees exciting challenges and unique opportunities for career growth, including a fast-paced environment emphasizing innovation and achievement. Employees are offered market competitive salaries and a bonus program along with comprehensive health, wellness and retirement plan benefits. In addition, there is an Equity Compensation Plan that provides eligible employees the opportunity to receive grants of stock options for the purchase of the Company’s Common Stock and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan which provides eligible employees the opportunity to purchase shares of common stock at a discounted price.
The Growth Manager is an operational role responsible for digital customer acquisition marketing. Reporting to the VP of Marketing this individual will have direct responsibility for strategy and execution of performance digital media and working with the broader team and agency partners across all channels that impact customer growth.
As a Growth Manager, you will:
· Be responsible for growth strategy, execution, and optimization across the organization.
· Provide input into multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
· Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
· Convert insights into action - see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
· Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
· Contribute to vetting and building out the marketing tech stack
· Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
· Be responsible for all digital media customer acquisition and drive to engagement and retention
As a Growth Manager, you will need:
· A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
· A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
· Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
· Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
· Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services
· Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
· 3-5 years of professional experience in industry, consulting, or agency
· A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website atBCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.