Growth Architect Intern -Graduate
America – US Interns
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We have entered a decade of disruption of large corporate business models, driven by a step change in the power of technology and the audacity and speed of start-ups. To be fit for the future, visionary companies will deliberately re-imagine themselves by injecting or attacking established models with new ideas fuelled by technology.
Our Venture Teams consist of world-class business strategists, researchers, product specialists and designers. Together, we are helping corporations own the next horizon of innovation.
We are looking for students currently pursuing an MBA. The 10-week internship program will allow interns to gain valuable experience to work on one of our current Ventures.
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA from an accredited university
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- A proven track record of success in scaling digital business through cross channel user acquisition and retention initiatives
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services
- Experience scaling web based and native mobile products and services
- 2-3 years actively acquiring users for a digital start up or growing and retaining a more mature digital business
- A bachelor’s degree (business, marketing or equivalent from a top-tier institution preferred)
As a Growth Architect intern, you will use your skills to:
- Be responsible for growth strategy, execution, and optimization for one of our digital businesses
- Drive a multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
- Work with product and design to provide expert perspective on market viability, viral hooks, and scale
- Leverage personal network and knowledge of digital tools to drive competitive advantage
- Convert insights into action - see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
- Contribute to vetting and building out our marketing tech stack partnerships
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.