Recruitment Operations Manager
America – Venture Operations
We're BCG Digital Ventures:
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Operations Team:
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Operations Team is how we redefine what’s possible. It’s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed.
From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
The mission of the recruiting team at BCG Digital Ventures is to help our internal teams and our portfolio companies grow and scale. We find and engage top digital talent and connect them with game changing opportunities to create the next wave of disruptive digital businesses. We are hiring a Recruiting Operations Lead that will enable our recruiting team to continue growing seamlessly.
- Evaluate, build, and evolve Recruiting's processes and procedures whilst ensuring the recruitment team is executing with accuracy, consistency, and efficiency.
- Oversee daily operations of recruitment function; which could include managing vendors, leading internal process projects from end-to-end, and training DV stakeholders on established work streams within the recruiting purview.
- Identify needs, determine solutions and integrate tools and processes that ensure an optimum recruitment experience for internal partners and candidates. Including the evaluation and implementation of a leading ATS system.
- Ensure data and compliance integrity by understanding and developing business workflows and utilizing recruiting data structures
- Support recruiting leadership across all areas of recruiting operations strategy for both DV and Portfolio hiring needs.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment with at least 2 years in a Recruitment Operations focused role.
- 2+ years people management experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced multi stake-holder environment that is recognized for being a top employer and having best-in-class operations processes.
- Advanced level Excel and data management skills.
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross functional team members.
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem solving.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.