Senior Account Executive
Business Development /
At Beam, we’re on a mission to shift $10B from brands to nonprofits by creating what loyalty would look like if it were designed for today’s customers. In the last year, we’ve funded 4M+ meals for food-insecure communities, the prevention of 1M+ lbs of CO2, and more.
Across our network of 90+ mission-driven brands like Instacart, Roots Canada, and Parade, we let you make ~1% of every purchase go to a high-impact nonprofit you choose from a curated set reflecting what the brand stands for–at no extra cost.
As customers see how their dollars are going towards goals, like funding the removal of 10K lbs of plastic from the ocean, Beam builds emotional buy-in. We lift average order value by 15% and convert 30% more customers to make a second purchase within 90 days–far outperforming traditional loyalty, especially with millennials and Gen Z.
Our work to help people turn their spending power into tangible impact every day has been recognized by Forbes 30 Under 30 for Social Impact, SXSW, Cannes Lions, and more.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a highly motivated team working together to build a category defining product driving massive social impact? The Senior Account Executive will play a key role in expanding our network of mission-driven brands leading the way in their respective categories as we grow from a team of <10 to >50 this year.
As with any fast-growing, early-stage team, responsibilities are likely to evolve. The Senior Account Executive can expect to work closely with 3-4 other members of Beam’s growing Sales team, our Partner Success Lead, and our Chief of Staff to:
· Cultivate and close new partner relationships
· Identify and cultivate creative channel partnerships to tap into networks of like-minded brands
· Pitch and test new verticals for expansion
· Refine pricing strategy as we scale
· Synthesize partner requests into potential new features, and working with our Product and Partner Success teams to add requested new features to our product roadmap
This is a client-facing role for someone who wants to join a company on a path to major scale while creating tremendous social good. The ideal candidate is analytical, tenacious, energetic, driven by impact, and loves a challenge. They excel at written and in-person story-telling and extracting insights from data.
We're looking for:
5+ years in an Account Executive role with a startup (bonus points for ecommerce or SaaS)
Proven track record of hitting or surpassing goals
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
This role will pay between $180,000- $215,000+ OTE.
· Unlimited PTO with a required minimum of at least 2 weeks off per year
· Flexible work from home policy
· Competitive salary
· Significant company stock options
· Partial 401k match
· Healthcare, vision, dental fully covered
· Paid parental leave for all parents
· $100 / month in wellbeing stipend to be used at your discretion (e.g., gym membership, mental health resources like yoga classes & meditation app subscriptions)
· $750 / year in professional development (e.g., conferences, courses, books)
· Option to work in our gorgeous NYC HQ with sunlight, plants, drinks, snacks, music and energy
· Regular team events and volunteering
· Regular on-sites every 4-6 months for the entire Beam team to come together for team-building in NYC
· $1,000 referral bonuses for every new member of the growing Beam team that you send our way
Beam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a remote-friendly company that is able to hire in all 50 states and D.C and Canada. We can’t sponsor working visas, so all applicants will need to have work authorization in the US or Canada.