Client & Member Marketing Manager
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Client Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing Beam’s multichannel customer development, retention, and enrollment marketing strategies. Working closely with Sales Operations, Client Success, and the broader Marketing team, this role will lead the development, execution, and iteration of campaigns that drive increased client retention and member enrollment rates. This role will be a strategic leader who can optimize client lifecycle and experience from the client orientation and enrollment process all the way through policy renewal, and is responsible for overdelivering the company’s member enrollment goals.
We are looking for someone who can translate the key benefits of our plans, technology solutions, and member wellness approach into relevant client messaging and compelling client & member-facing content. The Client Marketing Manager will be responsible for the delivery of messaging that highlights our value proposition and continued industry-leading technology to clients and members across all touch-points and collateral. This position will require a combination of strong customer service focus, marketing skills, project management and education-focused.
What You Will Do:
- Develop client and member marketing campaigns and assets, including lifecycle comms, presentations, and collateral that effectively communicate the benefits of Beam’s coverages, products, and service
- Work closely with our Sales and Client Support teams to understand customer needs and facilitate development of appropriate support marketing materials related to enrollment, support, and renewal
- Overdeliver on member enrollment goals through timely and directed marketing messaging and client enrollment support
- Support marketing programs and campaigns with relevant content and messaging that helps drive demand and retention for brokers, clients, and members
- Own the development of comprehensive multichannel marketing campaigns to deepen broker and client relationships
- Drive funnel optimization through experimentation, creative iteration, and A/B testing
- Forecast, measure, and report on results of marketing campaigns assessing results against relevant KPIs
- Create templatized materials for Sales, Sales Ops, and Client Success teams to use in client meetings, renewals, and outreach
- Develop a deep understanding of our various customers and work with Client Success team to stay updated on customer behavior and motivation
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- Previous experience in a campaign marketing role, preferably in an insurance industry
- Experience in developing strategic positioning, market messaging, and conducting market analysis
- Passionate about client and member marketing and service
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with project management, campaign activations, and ability to model out expected returns, set goals and track/report on outcomes
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.