Manager, Large Group Renewals
Client Success /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
We’re looking for a Manager, Large Group Renewals to contribute to the leadership of our Client Success team's renewals organization. You will be responsible for leading a team of CSMs that will be responsible for the long term client relationship, focused on revenue protection and expansion through the renewal process. As a leader in the Client Success organization, your job will be to empower your team giving them the clear vision, direction, and support they need to grow and be successful in helping deliver strong revenue retention numbers in our growing install base. The position reports to the Director of Client Success and works closely with other Client Success Managers, as well as other teams and leaders across the company.
This person is highly collaborative and innovative with a track record of relentless & effective execution, and is excited to tackle some of our most challenging opportunities for elevating our client experience.
What You Will Do:
- Execute and define our large group renewal engagement strategy that proactively engages the client base minimizing churn and maximizing revenue
- Manage large group CSMs and their performance for executing the renewal strategy, as well as up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Keep the customer journey at the forefront of all projects and decisions and identify key areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience (pre-sales and post-sales)
- Responsible for key performance metrics such as net revenue retention, logo retention, revenue to forecast and revenue expansion opportunities (cross-sell opportunities and new business leads)
- Responsible for working with the Director of Client Success to manage the renewal forecast to +5/-5% for large groups renewals and assisting in the department's quarterly OKR’s
- Work cross-functionally with sales and customer operations leadership on efficient and effective processes
- Responsible for teams’ professional development; coaching through effective leadership, delegation, accountability and performance management across the large group CSM team
- Leverages data and objective measures to design and make key business decisions and focuses on the key strategies and execution of the business with visibility into cross functional implementation.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- BA/BS degree and 4+ years of experience in a renewals organization
- 3+ years direct people management experience
- Experience working with a range of software and technology tools supporting a revenue organization (e.g. CRM, sales automation, analytics tools)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) environment
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.