Executive Assistant, Revenue
Columbus, OH /
Revenue Operations /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who will provide support to the Chief Revenue Officer and Revenue Leadership. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is flexible, collaborative, and quick-thinking. The candidate will be expected to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting multiple partners.
What You Will Do:
- Handle administrative requests and queries from Chief Revenue Officer and Revenue Leaders
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meeting agendas and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Collect, review and analyze data, and prepare reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Research and create presentations
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Perform a range of staff and/or operational support activities; may serve as a liaison with other departments on basic administrative and/or operational matters
- Other duties as assigned
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proven ability to see projects through to completion
- Collaborative, with ability to help others get results
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.