Brand and Distribution Strategist
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Brand and Distribution Strategist role is at the intersection of marketing, sales, finance and data science and is imperative to driving the top-line growth of the entire company. A Brand and Distribution Strategist is entrepreneurial and independent but also incredibly effective at collaborating with cross-functional partners. The perfect candidate is curious, comfortable taking informed risks and testing hypotheses, and meticulous in tracking results to share with the team and use to guide future decisions.
What You Will Do:
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Analytics, and Finance to develop strategies for how we market to and sell in our most attractive geographies, brokerages, associations, and social media and digital channels
- Develop strategies for driving revenue growth across all channels in the Revenue organization
- Own website tracking capabilities and reporting, working with Product when needed
- Build and report on campaign-specific KPIs and overarching digital goals
- Transform complex data and analysis into easy-to-understand, actionable strategies
- Strategically allocate advertising spend across paid advertising channels
- Analyze large data sets to understand our growth marketing funnel and identify areas of opportunity (e.g. audience segmentation, lead nurturing, marketing automation improvements) to provide insights to director for marketing planning
- LTV/CAC analysis
- Develop new and comprehensive approaches to measure effectiveness of all marketing initiatives, in partnership with Data Warehouse team
- Contribute to weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that quantify impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives, be the analytics team on dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and deep dives
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Strong ability to QA multiple data sources
- Understanding of marketing processes and best practices
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools to analyze marketing performance
- Track record of consistent delivery and execution
- Excellent attention to detail with a discerning analytical eye
- Ability to remain highly autonomous and focused under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.