Marketing Event Coordinator
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The beam brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• An active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Marketing Event Coordinator will be responsible for managing all external Beam Dental events. This scope includes the process in its entirety: initial research, planning, execution, and ROI reporting upon event closure. To be successful in this role, the Marketing Event Coordinator will need to be an independent self-starter who is able to manage multiple events simultaneously with a great level of thoughtfulness while keeping results top-of-mind. Annually, this role can expect to manage around three large-scale industry events and 40 regional events.
What you will do:
- Research industry events, national and regional, and present compelling, data-driven cases for attendance/sponsorship when there’s a fit or vet events brought forth by internal teams.
- Set event-level and overall event strategy goals and provide weekly progress updates
- Lead the event contracting process, guaranteeing all details are accounted for and included and the appropriate approvals occur
- Manage all aspects of events from sponsorship selection, space bookings, materials planning, shipping of materials, and on-site coordination
- Create, deploy, and track pre- and post-event marketing communications to event attendees
- Provide post-event reporting to internal stakeholders, complete with ROI and important takeaways
- Build and update yearly event calendars to aid in larger organizational planning and provide high-level, event strategy understanding at a glance
- Assist internal attendees with logistics, lead tracking, and any other event-related needs
What skills will help you be successful:
- Self-starter able to find opportunities and own the efforts needed to deliver results
- A data lover who uses numbers to prove events’ ROI
- Incredibly attentive to detail and organized
- Great at (and enjoys!) working on lots of projects at once
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Calm working under pressure
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.