Senior Director Client Success Implementation and Onboarding
Client Success /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
As the leader of this team, you will play a critical role in identifying and driving the execution plan in support of Beam’s most strategic customer opportunities. You will be responsible for leading a team of pre-sales and post-sales specialists that will focus on the successful scoping, onboarding, and implementation of the first mile in the customer journey. In the pre-sales stage, you will lead a team of Project Managers that will engage early in the sales process and will own the due diligence phase of vetting these opportunities for a successful implementation. This includes scoping the deal structure that includes internal compliance and contract requirements, product capabilities, support plans, defined stakeholder success metrics, and will manage the project execution plan through to implementation. Your post sales Implementation Specialists will engage with those members during open enrollment, and will be responsible for delivering a successful experience leading to increased enrollments in our growing install base. The position reports to the VP of Client Success and works closely with the Director of Client Success Retention and the New Business development team and will collaborate cross functionally with other teams and leaders across the company. As a leader in the Client Success organization, your job will be to empower your team giving them the clear vision, direction, and support they need to tackle some of our most challenging opportunities in improving the first mile of our customer experience. This person is highly collaborative and innovative with a track record of relentless & effective execution, and is excited to make a significant impact in the future growth of our organization.
What You Will Do:
- Early engagement with new strategic customer opportunities, define the key success metrics and build a project plan that identifies all the needs and dependencies through to a successful implementation
- Plans, oversees and operationalizes key requirements that will deliver a repeatable and sustainable process for future opportunities
- Accountability for achieving revenue targets on specialty/complex deals and driving enrollments for those opportunities
- Develop a high-touch, upmarket customer onboarding experience focused around clear project plans, delivering quick time to value and creating successful customer relationships
- Create and support positive and impactful relationships between sales and CS teams, where parties regularly review the customer onboarding experience, dissect and solve for internal friction points and review upcoming pipeline
- Keep the customer journey at the forefront of all project plans and decisions and identifies key areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience (pre-sales and post-sales)
- Responsible for key performance metrics such as enrollment to forecast, revenue targets, CSAT, NPS and customer health score during the onboarding process
- Responsible for working with the VP and Director of Sales and New Business Development to manage the planning and directing of the onboarding business function, successfully setting the roadmap and quarterly OKR’s to ensure the goals cascade to all direct reports within the Onboarding/Enablement organization
- Hires and develops managers; coaching through effective leadership, delegation, accountability and performance management across the onboarding team
- Leverages data and objective measures to design and make key business decisions and focuses on the key strategies and execution of the business with visibility into cross functional implementation.
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.