Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The beam brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• An active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Account Coordinator will serve as the front line of communication when Beam’s broker and HR partners reach out with questions and needs. As part of the Client Success Team, the right candidate will be a team player that dedicates themselves to providing top-notch support to both new and existing clients.
This role will offer experience in account management with an innovative twist. Not only will the Account Coordinator interact with clients on a daily basis and ensure Beam’s satisfaction scores stay high, but will also be tasked with thinking outside the box to combine our products in unique and customized ways to present new solutions to problems and delight clients.
We need someone who can quickly learn the ancillary insurance business and can help lead the growth of Beam’s client service unit. You think strategically and execute tactically. You find solutions, while executing with discipline and urgency. You adapt quickly and do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Provide white-glove support to new and existing clients
- Ensure timely, complete, and thoughtful responses to all incoming requests
- Identify key client-wide messaging opportunities to proactively address issues
- Share client insights with Sales / Account Management to drive renewal and sales
- Provide feedback to Marketing to help promote product features our clients love
Qualities that we feel are essential for success include:
- 1+ years experience in customer support or account management role
- A history of investigating and solving client issues, both simple and complex
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness and initiative to execute a high volume and variety of processes/activities which vary throughout the month and year
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail to manage an increasingly complex set of activities related to ongoing client success
- Familiarity with customer support software such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Aircall, Five9, etc…
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated desire to learn new technologies and skills
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.