Senior Program Manager
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Beam is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to help coordinate and execute many of our most important initiatives. Program Management at Beam is the connective tissue that establishes holistic launch strategies for our products. As a Senior Program Manager, you will work across the organization to identify what is required to make launches successful. This includes working with Product to understand delivery timelines and development strategies; Legal and Compliance to meet regulatory requirements; Sales and Operations to launch necessary training; Marketing to ensure releases are highly visible.
What you will bring:
You are an entrepreneurial thinker who is equally comfortable digging in to solve problems as you are for dealing with ambiguity. You are a collaborator, have strong opinions, are willing to fail, learn, recalibrate, and thrive in a feedback-driven culture. You have a passion for bringing diverse areas of the business together to deliver successful releases of high-impact products and features. You are excited by the idea of driving large-scale, cross-team initiatives to successful completion and holding explicit responsibility for the quality of these initiatives.
What you will do:
- Own the strategy and execution of organizational-wide products and features.
- Work with Product, Legal & Compliance, Marketing, Sales, and Operations to ensure all areas of the business are properly prepared for releases.
- Define and execute processes for creating and maintaining cross-functional alignment.
- Provide regular updates to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with related special projects and other duties as needed.
What skills will help you be successful:
- 3+ years of project or program management experience, including managing multi-faceted, cross-functional initiatives.
- Demonstrated success aligning initiatives across multiple teams such as legal, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Experience working on complex, technical projects in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in sales-driven, highly-regulated industries such as banking or insurance is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management best practices.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.