Member Success Representative - Evening Shift (12:00 -8:30 pm)
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The Beam Brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
We are looking for an experienced Member Success Representative to support our main stakeholders. The ideal candidate thrives in a team environment, displays critical thinking skills and the ability to problem-solve while providing superior customer support in both a reactive and proactive way.
What You'll Do:
- Answer and process a high-volume of incoming calls, emails, and correspondence in a supportive, empowering and innovative manner, meeting all Service Level Expectations.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Know Beam products inside and out so that you can answer questions from our two primary stakeholders: members and their providers.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Five9 and/or other customer support software.
- Capacity in a support role to field questions with customers.
- Experience with new technology products and platforms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) startup environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated desire to learn new technologies and skills.
- Demonstrated track record of completing large amounts of important work.
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude in the workplace, while encouraging your teammates.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.