Client Resource Specialist
Client Success /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Client Resource Specialist is a high profile role in the Client Success Manager (CSM) function that will work with our portfolio of clients where we’ve extended special pricing. For Beam to be successful in attracting, winning and retaining large clients it’s critical that we not only achieve our financial benchmarks but create a process in which we educate and drive value for our clients and broker partners. To do that well the CSR’s primary goals will be:
*Optimizing enrollment numbers
*Maximizing INN claims
*Cross selling ancillary products
*Delighting the broker stakeholders
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- 5+ years in Account Management or Customer Success roles
- Channel sales and insurance industry experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to work cross functionally with Product, Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Understand the landscape of stakeholders involved in the ancillary space
- Strong organizational skills
- A combination of sales and service skills
- Drive and a sense of ownership to create new processes
What You Will Do:
- Work cross functionally with our pricing, underwriting and sales teams to understand the client and stakeholders in each deal where we’ve extended special pricing based on assumptions in our pricing model.
- Work with the pricing and finance teams to understand the underwriting model and the assumptions made on each deal in the Key Account Manager’s portfolio.
- Take ownership and develop plans to ensure that on each deal the pricing assumptions are achieved and the key stakeholders on the sales and client side are met.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Product and Finance to develop a program to delight brokers and clients as well as optimize enrollment, INN claims and retention as well as the cross sell of ancillary products.
- Develop an external high touch enrollment process to achieve or exceed our enrollment rate assumptions
- Provide education at the Client and Member level on the value of our service and the value of Beam.
- Provide quarterly business reviews to key stakeholders on the broker and client side around enrollment levels, brush adoption, INN claims, etc. to help educate and inform on the value Beam, member satisfaction and claims trends relative to forecast:
- *Enrollment levels and the value of Beam over our competitors
- *Education around the value of our toothbrush and resources on how to connect, order refills, etc
- *Claims trends relative to forecast for broker visibility on renewal pricing
- *Provide network data and the availability of our INN network providers taking new clients, resources members can use to “find a dentist”, etc to drive INN participation
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.