Director, Creative and Branding
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Creative & Branding Director is responsible for leading Beam’s creative department, maximizing the talents of their team. Role will be responsible to developing and executing creative for projects across the company including: Marketing campaigns, Sales support, Client Success, and Product. Working closely with Growth and Product Marketing teams, this role will be responsible for scoping creative requests, prioritizing appropriately across the team, communicating expectations externally, and delivering a high-quality assets that represent the Beam brand consistently. This role is also responsible for thought-leadership on developing the Beam brand as our business grows and aligning across the org to ensure teams can execute on the Beam brand within Marketing and across our tech stack. This role will be a strategic Marketing leader with previous experience leading a design / creative team and success in managing high-levels of requests and prioritizing appropriately to produce exciting brand assets.
What You Will Do:
- Overseeing the development of marketing and sales collateral
- Translate marketing objectives and campaign plans into clear creative strategies
- Leading branding efforts, including expansion and growth of the Bream brand identity as business expands into new areas. Aligning branding identity across collateral, technology
- Work with Growth Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales leaders, and other teams cross-functionally to set project deadlines and expectations
- Lead design team (graphic designers, copywriter). Supervise the team’s daily workflow, assign project workloads, and monitor deadlines / deliverables
- Bring repeatable / expandable processes to allow for self-service and expanded impact over time
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, or communications preferred
- 5 years previous experience in a design role, with experience leading a design team, preferably in a B2B company
- Experience and understanding of design, copy and web practices. In-depth knowledge of brand development and multi-channel marketing models
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong experience and working knowledge of design software including Sketch, Full Adobe suite, Figma
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.