Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The beam brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Beam is looking for experienced Program Managers to help coordinate and execute many of our most important initiatives. As a Program Manager, you will work across the organization to identify what is required to make launches successful. This includes working with Product to understand delivery timelines, Legal and Compliance to meet regulatory requirements, Sales and Operations to launch necessary training, and Marketing to ensure releases are highly visible. Program Managers at Beam are the connective tissue that establishes holistic launch strategies for our products.
What you will bring:
You are an entrepreneurial thinker who is equally comfortable digging in to solve problems as you are for dealing with ambiguity. You are a collaborator, have strong opinions, are willing to fail, learn, and thrive in a feedback-driven culture. You have a passion for bringing diverse areas of the business together to deliver successful releases of high-impact products and features. You are excited by the idea of driving large-scale, cross-team initiatives to successful completion and holding explicit responsibility for the quality of these initiatives.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the strategy and execution of organizational-wide products and features.
- Work with Product, Legal & Compliance, Marketing, Sales, and Operations to ensure all areas of the business are properly prepared for releases.
- Define and execute processes for creating and maintaining cross-functional alignment.
- Provide regular updates to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting with related special projects and other duties as needed.
What skills will help you be successful:
- 3+ years of project or program management experience, including managing cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience working in sales-driven, highly-regulated industries is a big plus (banking, healthcare, insurance).
- Confident and enthusiastic about owning the success of cross-functional programs.
- Demonstrated success aligning across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.