Regional Sales Director
Business Development / Sales
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The beam brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• An active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) is responsible for the overall revenue goals of their region. The primary focus involves managing existing broker relationships and introducing Beam to new brokerages. RSDs will also collaborate with Market Development Executives (MDE) in the region to forecast sales and achieve positive revenue results. RSDs can expect to spend 25-50% of their time traveling to meet with brokers and attend networking events throughout the region. RSDs report directly to the SVP of Sales
What You Will Bring:
You have impeccable sales credentials combined with strategic thinking and management experience. You are no stranger to venturing into a new territory, creating an action plan to grow revenue, and executing. You are also highly collaborative, managing a dotted line relationship with MDEs to grow broker relationships within the region.
What you will do:
- Prospect for new broker partners and manage existing broker relationships
- Create and execute a winning sales strategy that results in meeting or exceeding quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Forecast sales results across the region
- Partner with the inside sales team to maximize broker outreach, conversion rates, and overall satisfaction.
- Give impactful presentations of Beam's various products and solutions
What skills will help you be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales management role, consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Quota carrying sales experience and a history of top performance
- Experience with B2B, channel sales
- Strategic thinking and adaptability
- Enthusiastic and compassionate leadership
- Excellent presentation abilities
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.