Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The Beam Brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Beam’s Revenue Operations team partners with leaders throughout the company to identify opportunities that accelerate growth and improve efficiency. We develop and monitor KPIs, derive insights from data analytics, formulate business cases and strategies, and present our findings to senior leadership to empower decision-making. We value integrity, technical prowess, creative thinking, energy, and emotional intelligence. We are looking for a senior analyst to join the team and make a major impact across all areas of RevOps, with the opportunity to build scalable tools and processes, develop best-in-class analytics, and present strategic insights to our leaders.
What You Will Bring:
You are capable and comfortable solving ambiguous problems and seeking information from others without a roadmap. You are self-motivated and “get stuff done.” You possess a high degree of data analytics knowledge and have the ability to derive meaningful insights from disparate data sets without “analysis paralysis.” You have the ability to develop and leverage frameworks to help tell a cohesive, concise story grounded in data and facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions. You have the desire to learn new technologies and skills. You have integrity and empathy.
What You Will Do:
- Build and refine cross-functional KPI dashboards to support the Revenue organization
- Leverage analytics and generate insights to lead strategy development, management, and execution
- Improve the organization's data analytics & visualization capabilities and ongoing reporting efforts
- Support a wide range of automation projects through key analyses helping drive the optimal process decisions
- Develop reporting on a regular basis to both inform company leadership, including the board of directors
- Data preparation projects to connect and cleanse disparate data sets
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- BA/BS degree and 4+ years of experience in financial and data analysis, preferably through management consulting, transaction services, public accounting, investment banking, or corporate finance
- Experience with startups / growing businesses and/or SaaS preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of a range of data analytics tools including data visualization or business intelligence software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) environments
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.