Marketing Automation Specialist
Columbus, OH /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The Beam Brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for ensuring Beam’s MarTech stack is highly optimized, developing and reporting on all key marketing metrics, and being the point person for technical marketing needs. This person will be entrepreneurial and independent but also incredibly effective at collaborating with cross-functional partners. The perfect candidate is curious, comfortable taking informed risks and testing hypotheses, and meticulous in tracking results to share with the team and use to guide future decisions.
What You Will Do:
- Manage Beam’s full MarTech stack with prime focus on Hubspot and Salesforce connectivity
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign automation, lead management, and engagement strategies
- Analyze large data sets to understand our growth marketing funnel and identify areas of opportunity (e.g. audience segmentation, lead nurturing, retention, marketing automation improvements) to provide insights to Director for Marketing planning
- Ensure excellent marketing data hygiene by collaborating with cross-functional teams owning data input/process
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact primarily using Salesforce and Hubspot reporting capabilities
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting needs to quantify impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives
- Partner with Analytics, Product, and Revenue Operations as needed
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- 3-5 years of marketing automation experience
- Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Strategic, data-driven mindset and a demonstrated commitment to driving results
- Ability to handle numerous, fast-paced projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, proactive approach
- Bias toward simplification for processes and campaign flow
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.