Senior Graphic Designer
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Senior Graphic Designers at Beam are an integral part of the organization, collaborating in all aspects of the business from sales and marketing, to member experience, to engineering and software, to create an insurance experience unlike any other. You will use your strong visual design and problem solving skills to grow our existing brand language across both physical and digital touch points and should feel equally comfortable creating high-quality, technically sound design solutions in either environment. This role will be the primary point person on Videography capabilities for the team, focusing on product videos, thought leadership videos, walkthroughs, and campaigns.
What You Will Bring:
You’re a self-starter who is able to find opportunities and own the efforts needed to deliver results from concept to final delivery. You are a natural learner who stays current with new design trends and tools. And you are a flexible team player capable of working on multiple projects at once.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the Creative Director and be a graphic design leader, “owning” projects and ensuring concept, strategy, and final execution are up to brand standards
- Help create a cohesive brand experience across multiple touch points for multiple stakeholders
- Be equally comfortable creating world-class brand experiences for print and digital mediums including everything from package design to user interface design
- Collaborate with marketers, UX designers, engineers, and others to ensure business requirements are met
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions and design reviews
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, or related field
- Formal training in typography, design principles, and production
- 4 to 6 years of agency or in-house experience
- Experience with videography
- Highly conceptual with a history of building modern brand experiences
- Strong knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Suite products
- Detail oriented and highly organized with a keen eye for consistency
- Photography and motion graphics skills are a plus
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.