Columbus, OH /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
As the Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for onboarding all new Groups and will serve as their primary contact throughout the Implementation process. Through one-on-one conversations with our customers, you will proactively identify their needs and any potential project risks to ensure all are addressed prior to transitioning them to our Customer Support Team. You will also work closely with our Revenue and Operations teams to ensure information is shared and proactively acted upon. As the Implementation Specialist, you will focus on being our subject matter expert for Implementations and making the process seamless for our customers!
What You Will Bring:
You are an excellent communicator with great listening skills who can easily build rapport with external and internal customers. You approach your work with a strategic and analytical lens to not only provide a seamless experience but also proactively identify opportunities to improve the full customer journey. Your attention to detail and dedication to accuracy will enable our Implementation team to onboard stakeholders through a high quality, personalized experience.
What You Will Do:
- Own the client experience and work cross-functionally to ensure successful implementation of all new groups
- Create, monitor and report on a key-deliverables throughout the life of the implementation (e.g. scoping, configuration, testing, go live, stabilization)
- Serve as the point of contact for stakeholders until transition to Customer Support
- Facilitate implementation communication via video conference, phone or email, exceeding our customer’s expectations
- Provide resolution and escalation as needed concerning project risks
- Manage project plans to set appropriate project expectations, address stakeholder goals, determine target dates, manage tasks, and provide regular project updates
- Lead and actively participate in discussions around the implementation process and workflows
- Identify and drive deployment process improvements that increase client satisfaction and efficiency
- Perform basic project management duties such as outlining meeting agendas, facilitating meetings and tracking action items
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Prior experience working with stakeholders to understand needs and manage expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both in verbal and written communications
- Proficient in Salesforce or comparable software as well as ticketing and master data systems
- Excellent project management and organization skills and the ability to balance many competing priorities at once
- Highly motivated, driven to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Works well in a team centered environment as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read:sometimes chaotic) environment
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.