Email Marketing Coordinator
Columbus, OH (or Remote) /
Revenue – Marketing /
Beam was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental benefits industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare.
Today, Beam Benefits is available in 40+ states and has expanded beyond dental. Beam is now simplifying and modernizing a robust suite of ancillary employee benefits through an intuitive digital platform, self-service tools, AI-powered pricing, support from Beam’s helpful representatives, and a unique Beam Perks™ rewards program. This winning combination allows us to deliver a simple, smart, and wellness-focused experience for brokers, employers, and members.
Joining Beam Means
• Working in a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IoT, and dental services
• Being supported and encouraged to improve every day by working collaboratively with a diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an energizing, committed, and fun work environment
• Being empowered as an ‘owner’ of your subject matter and work
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access benefit
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development, scheduling, and deployment of email communications to support the communication strategy. Candidates should have at least 1 year of email experience building emails and workflows in platforms like Marketo or Hubspot and knowledge of email development best practices.
What You Will Do:
- Build and schedule email deployments in Hubspot
- Support email cadences in other email platforms used by the company, including Salesloft and Gainsight
- Test emails across multiple browsers and identify any issues
- Collaborate with the Email Marketing Manager and members of the Marketing team to manage, create, and deploy campaigns
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that quantify impact and identify trends
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Execute A/B tests to improve email marketing KPIs (click rate, conversion rate, etc.)
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in email building
- Basic understanding of HTML (ideally also CSS)
- Understanding of B2B email marketing best practices
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools to analyze and optimize marketing performance
- Excellent attention to detail with a discerning analytical eye
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to learn and grow
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.