Revenue Operations Generalist
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The beam brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• An active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
As Beam’s client base continues to scale quickly, Revenue Operations is a newer, yet increasingly important segment of the business at Beam. RevOps today focuses on a handful of key operations of the post sale and implementation process for a new customer, comprising the creation of policies, managing enrollments, setting up a group in Beam’s admin system, and supporting the Broker Success Manager in the administration of a policy from initial effective date through renewal and beyond.
The goal of RevOps is to simultaneously cannibalize your own scope with thoughtful product/engineering coordination and automation, while taking on new scope and higher value tasks to allow the Sales/Acquisition team to maximize the number of relationships they can manage.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Willingness to execute a high volume and variety of processes / activities which vary throughout the month and year in support of client acquisition and retention
- Ability to drive efficiency to scale limited resources to the furthest extent possible
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to manage an increasingly complex set of activities related to ongoing client success
- A history of driving efficiency gains / operational improvements
- Benefits, HR, or brokerage experience a major plus
- Ability to derive insights from data, and compel product owners to implement resulting features
- Experience with familiarization with new technology products and platforms
- Experience with Salesforce, especially as an admin, a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) startup environment
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated desire to learn new technologies and skills
- Demonstrated track record of completing large amounts of important work
What should be the fruit of your labor?
What should be the fruit of your labor? In short, you should help execute the necessary underpinning of what it means to be a world class insurance company, driving the acquisition and sales team to increased scale. If you are successful in your role, Beam makes the complex, nuanced, idiosyncrasies of being an insurance/benefits provider look like a walk in the park. Without RevOps, Beam can’t execute its day to day functions!
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.