Manager, Business Operations
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The Beam Brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Beam’s Operations team partners with leaders throughout the company to identify opportunities that accelerate growth and improve efficiency. We develop and monitor KPIs, derive insights from data analytics, formulate business cases and strategies, and present our findings to senior leadership to empower decision-making. We value integrity, technical prowess, creative thinking, energy, and emotional intelligence. We are looking for an Operations Manager to join the team and tackle our core processes with an entrepreneurial mindset to help meet company SLAs.
What You Will Bring:
You are a natural leader and mentor. You have an entrepreneurial approach to your area of expertise. You have a proven ability to identify inefficiencies in a process and give suggestions on possible solutions. You have a love for completing highly repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment. You are self-motivated and “get stuff done.” You apply a customer service approach to your work.
What You Will Do:
- Lead a group of operations analysts and specialists to ensure core revenue processes are completed efficiently
- Organize and leverage resources to deliver SLAs during peak periods of the year in a rapidly expanding company
- Apply innovative solutions to improve processes that maximize turnaround time and data accuracy
- Derive insights from data, and compel product owners to implement resulting features
- Create scalable cross-departmental processes that drive revenue and capture data that deliver analytical insights
- Exercise an ability to learn new technology leverage its benefits to quickly complete a process
- Collaborate with the Revenue Operations project team to prioritize tech enhancements to ensure SLAs are met
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- BA/BS degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in sales/revenue operations, preferably through management consulting, transaction services, public accounting, investment banking, or corporate finance
- Experience managing a team of operations professionals.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce, especially as an admin building and improving process. Admin certification a plus.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage a wide variety of projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) environment.
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.