Campaign Manager, Insurance
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Campaign Manager, Insurance will be responsible for driving revenue of Beam’s flagship dental insurance products. This role will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy, positioning, benefit claims, and advertising strategy of all insurance and ancillary products at Beam. Part of the value proposition of Beam’s insurance products is not only the coverages themselves but also the richness of customer service, support, and technology that we offer on the backend. The ideal candidate will be able to translate our full-funnel value prop into clear marketing strategies that resonate with our customers across the value chain in order to drive revenue. The ideal candidate is curious, understands consumer marketing and product marketing, has a proven track record of solving complex marketing problems in low involvement and intermediated categories, is comfortable taking informed risks and testing hypotheses, and meticulous in tracking results to share with the team and use to guide future decisions.
What You Will Do:
- Work with other leaders in Marketing, the broader Revenue organization, Finance, Product, Technology, Underwriting, Analytics, and with our Founders to develop strategies for how we market our insurance coverages and ancillary products
- Be accountable to deliver the overall revenue goals of our insurance and ancillary products
- In concert with the rest of the Marketing & Revenue team, identify expanded distribution opportunities for our insurance products and coverages
- Manage consumer marketing for the Beam brand holistically, partnering with other Marketing leaders
- Collaborate, collaborate, collaborate with the rest of the Revenue team to identify new revenue opportunities across all our channels
- Manage a media budget to target and acquire new customers
- Partner with other leaders in Marketing to build a world-class Marketing organization at Beam
- Transform complex data and analysis into easy-to-understand, actionable strategies
- Contribute to weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that quantify impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives, be the analytics team on dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and deep dives
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Experience being accountable for revenue streams across intermediated distribution
- Experience managing marketing messaging to multiple customer sets
- Ability to collaborate across large organizations and drive consensus
- Strong ability to QA multiple data sources
- Understanding of marketing and campaign best practices
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools to analyze marketing performance
- 5-7 years’ track record of consistent delivery and execution in product marketing or relevant field
- Passionate people leader with track record of building and scaling teams
- Excellent attention to detail with a discerning analytical eye
- Ability to remain highly autonomous and focused under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.