Columbus, OH /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
As the Implementation Processor, you will be completing the onboarding of new Groups through our Implementation process. You will work through our stakeholder’s initial data files to review and process within our core systems. It will be important for you to continually monitor the status of an implementation and resolve issues quickly to ensure a smooth experience for our customers. As an Implementation Processor, you will have the ability to positively impact our customer’s experience each and every day!
What You Will Bring:
You enjoy the details and understand the importance of following processes as each step is critical to our customer journey. As you work with our stakeholders, you know how to clearly communicate the status of a project and can answer questions as they arise. You enjoy digging in when a problem occurs and work to ask questions to truly understand and resolve the root cause. The care for your work is important and will be recognized by our stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Own the client experience and work cross-functionally to ensure successful implementation of all new groups
- Receive implementation requests and supporting data files that will be worked through the Implementation process
- Create and monitor the implementation (configuration, testing, go live, stabilization)
- Communicate with clients through email and phone to ensure the best service possible
- Serve as the point of contact for stakeholders until transition to Customer Support
- Actively monitor implementation milestones to ensure we are meeting committed timelines
- Proactively identify issues and provide thoughtful resolutions
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Prior experience working with stakeholders to understand needs and manage expectations
- Prior experience supporting a data rich onboarding process
- Familiar with Salesforce or comparable software as well as ticketing and master data systems
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both in verbal and written communications
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to balance many competing priorities at once
- Highly motivated, driven to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Works well in a team centered environment as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read:sometimes chaotic) environment
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.