VP of Marketing
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The Beam Brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Beam has experienced a wonderful period of growth as the direct result of increased efficiency and productivity. We want to build on this and are now looking for a highly qualified Vice President of Marketing who will collaborate across the enterprise, identifying and ensuring execution of growth opportunities for all lines of business at Beam. This person will develop compelling value propositions and winning strategies based on data-driven customer and competitor insights, creative market segmentation, crisp positioning, and effective go-to-market strategies.
What You Will Bring:
You’re an experienced, data-driven marketing leader. You have a track record of building and driving marketing teams for high-growth technical companies. You’re confident working across performance, product, and brand marketing. You possess a solid knowledge of D2C and B2C strategies and are able to collaborate effectively with executive leadership. You’re capable of combining insightful data with creative, critical thinking to help a scaling company’s marketing program thrive.
What You Will Do:
- Develop strategies and leads, positioning and campaigns to generate profitable growth and position Beam effectively in the market
- Lead functions to develop data-driven customer and competitor insights to fuel which lead to creation of compelling, differentiated products, positioning and campaigns
- Assess, build, and develop a high-performing program to increase Beam’s marketing capabilities and reach
- Define regular operating mechanisms to measure business performance relative to goals and communicate across all teams
- Collaborates closely with Marketing Communications, Sales, Customer Success, Support, Underwriting, Actuarial, and Regulatory teams to align growth plans and priorities across the organization
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience building and leading marketing teams D2C/B2C experience with technical (preferably software) products
- Successful track record of developing integrated marketing communication plans, positioning, and go-to-market plans that deliver strong revenue and profit growth
- Proven effectiveness communicating and collaborating in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Ability to see through complexity and help teams prioritize the highest potential opportunities
- A natural interest and enthusiasm for helping drive change and build a team-first culture
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.