Client Success Manager
Columbus, OH (or Remote) /
Revenue & Business – Client Success /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Our Client Success team is looking for a Client Success Manager who can deliver exceptional service to our brokers and clients. As Beam's client base continues to scale quickly, there is an increased focus on providing a consistent, extraordinary benefits experience for new onboarding and established brokers and clients. This person will own broker/client facing communication, education, and satisfaction from client orientation through policy renewal onward.
What You Will Bring:
You are a self-motivated individual with prior client management or account management experience. You are confident teaching others and empowering your clients with the knowledge they need to educate their teams. You enjoy partnering with clients to solve both simple and complex problems. You're nimble enough to handle multiple accounts with a high level of attention to detail and service. You are excited by technology and always eager to learn about the latest and greatest.
What You Will Do:
- Spearhead implementation of new contracts and act as a subject matter expert on Beam's products to educate our client base
- Provide proactive client management to drive value throughout the client contract
- Execute a high volume of varied processes and activities to support of client retention
- Investigate and resolve both simple and complex issues for clients
- Collaborate effectively with sales and success teams to support new and existing clients
- Utilize data insights to drive new internal and/or external actions, strategies, and process improvements
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- 1-3 years experience in an account or client management type role servicing multiple new and mature accounts
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) startup environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs or Client Success tools preferred
- Experience with project management software and workflows a plus
- Life & Health insurance license or benefits / HR / brokerage experience a plus
- Previous sales or account management experience a plus
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.