Client Success /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
We’re looking for an Enrollment Specialist to contribute to the Client Success organization driving member enrollment and group onboarding. You will work closely with internal and external teams to drive enrollment numbers to forecast and share the value of Beam. As Beam’s client base continues to scale, this role is crucial to ensure potential members are excited about plan designs, Beam perks and what sets Beam apart in the industry during the open enrollment process.
This person is highly collaborative and innovative with strong communication skills. You are self-motivated and confident in educating your clients and their members on the value of enrolling with Beam. Working cross functionally within Beam excites you and are agile in working with multiple accounts at once, executing at a high level.
What You Will Do:
- Develop enrollment strategies for Beam clients that include virtual or on-site enrollment support, supportive materials (videos, documents) that drive the value of Beam
- Advocate for Beam externally for new clients as well as existing clients at renewal
- Answer questions directly from clients and members with excellent documentation
- Work closely with the CSM for a seamless client experience during the client onboarding experience
- Collaborate with internal teams (CSM, marketing, customer operations) on creation of Beam enrollment packets for efficient and effective internal processes
- Monitor enrollment actuals to forecast to ensure a success
- Review submitted census enrollment data prior to sending to implementations
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2+ years of direct client-facing experience
- Experience working with a range of software and technology tools supporting a revenue organization (e.g. CRM, sales automation, analytics tools)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) environment
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.