Sales Support Specialist
Client Success /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Beam is looking for a Sales Support Specialist to support an expanding Revenue department and a rapidly growing portfolio of clients. Ensuring Beam’s members and partners have an incredible benefits experience year after year is the highest priority, and this role will work directly with our Inside Sales Directors and sales representatives to deliver client reporting, education opportunities, and process solutions in supporting new business. In addition, this role will be a key component in communicating client insights and business needs to Client Success leadership, Product, Analytics and Finance teams.
What You Will Bring:
You’re a Sales Operations experienced, detail-oriented individual who loves being a hands on teammate in working to deliver revenue results. You’re proficient in CRM and data management softwares, able to ensure revenue data integrity and promote actionable insights. You’re a strong communicator, integrating directly into Sales Director meetings with Sales representatives and providing sales data insights and hands on process solutions. You’re an analytical thinker who loves to work data related puzzles independently and cross-functionally.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with Beam’s Inside Sales Directors and Market Development Executives to identify process efficiencies, provide workflow support, and assist in the execution of revenue objectives.
- Generate/derive insights from data and convey those insights to drive new external/internal actions, strategies, or process enhancements.
- Assist with Quote proposal ad hoc reporting requests.
- Ensure that data is accurately reflected within Beam’s CRM and reporting tools, resolving inaccuracies, and proactively communicating and documenting process or procedure needs.
- Initiate weekly/monthly opportunity pipeline reporting in support of the MDE team.
- Display a high level of business acumen and strong cross functional communication skills to assist in driving key Revenue objectives.
- Execute a high volume and variety of processes / activities which vary throughout the month and year in support of client/partner retention
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- 2+ years of Sales Operations/Account Management Experience
- Experience in Salesforce (or equivalent CRM)
- Experience with Customer Operations software
- Experience in reviewing insights from analytics software (Tableau, Metabase)
- Experience in Project Management software a plus (JIRA, CODA, etc.)
- Basic Excel, PowerPoint experience
- Experience working in an Agile project environment a plus
- Experience working with PHI or other sensitive data is a plus
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.