Senior Financial Analyst
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The Beam Brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Beam’s financial planning & analysis (FP&A) team empowers the company with data-driven insights and recommendations. We develop financial models, perform data analytics, and manage strategic planning and forecasting. We value integrity, technical prowess, creative thinking, energy, and emotional intelligence.
We are looking for a senior financial analyst to join the team and make a major impact across all areas of Finance. We want someone who can help us build, iterate, and scale.
What You Will Bring:
- You are an advanced Excel user and have strong analytical skills.
- You can translate complex analysis into actionable insights and recommendations.
- You are excited to collaborate cross-functionally and are comfortable organizing and driving discussions.
- You pay great attention to detail and have excellent organizational skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and relentlessly seek ways to improve the status quo.
What You Will Do:
- Create, refine, and maintain financial models, forecasts, and budgets.
- Analyze and interpret financial & operational data sets to answer strategic questions about the business and report on performance to investors, senior leaders, and partners.
- Partner with the revenue organization on deal-level pricing and major business development opportunities.
- Partner with the product organization on capital budgeting and ROI assessments.
- Assist with other strategic and corporate development projects.
- BA/BS degree and 3 - 6 years of experience in corporate finance, management consulting, transaction services, or investment banking
- Experience with insurance, structured finance, or SaaS is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL, Tableau, VBA, or Python is a plus
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.