Social Media Manager
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Social media manager is at the intersection of everything that is happening at Beam - marketing, sales, product, technology, analytics, underwriting, and people. A Social Media Manager is entrepreneurial and independent but also incredibly effective at collaborating with cross-functional partners. The perfect candidate is curious, creative, comfortable taking informed risks and testing hypotheses, and meticulous in tracking results to share with the team and use to guide future decisions.
What You Will Do:
- Work with Marketing and Revenue leadership to articulate the organic social media and content strategies for the Beam brand
- Assist the Channel and Product marketing teams in driving revenue where appropriate
- Develop strategies for engaging customers in our social media channels and solving problems when necessary
- Own social media tracking across all our channels
- Provide visibility across the company to the social media campaigns being utilized
- Partner with our PR strategy to bring our pr to life across our channels
- Build and report on campaign-specific KPIs and overarching digital goals
- Transform complex data and analysis into easy-to-understand, actionable strategies
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Strong ability to collaborate across marketing and revenue
- Understanding of social media processes and best practices
- Demonstrated experience managing consumer-facing social media channels - experience working in low involvement categories is a plus
- Track record of consistent delivery and execution in social
- Excellent attention to detail with a discerning creative eye
- Ability to remain highly autonomous and focused under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.