Member Success Representative
Columbus, OH /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
As a MSR I Representative, you will be responsible for providing delightful and differentiating experiences for our stakeholders. You will be responsible for providing accurate, relevant information in addition to resolving all questions our stakeholders have. These tickets included, but are not limited to the following: Coverage, Perks, Mobile App, and Beam Shop questions.
What You Will Bring:
You are an entrepreneurial thinker who is equally comfortable digging in to solve problems as they are for dealing with ambiguity. You thrive in a team environment, displaying critical thinking skills and the ability to problem-solve while providing superior customer support in both reactive and proactive ways.
What You Will Do:
- Answer and process a high-volume of incoming calls, emails, and correspondence in a supportive, empowering and innovative manner, meeting and exceeding all SLA and KPI expectations.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, relevant, and complete information utilizing the appropriate tools and methods to assist customers.
- Learn Beam's products inside and out to be able to answer questions from our two primary stakeholders, members and their providers
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process to continually improve our team’s performance.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned to support the team.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Five9 and/or other customer support software
- Capacity in a support role to field questions with customers
- Experience with new technology products and platforms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) startup environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated desire to learn new technologies and skills
- Demonstrated track record of completing large amounts of important work
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude in the workplace, while encouraging your teammates
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.